November 18, 2004

Well, Carol Ann I think....

1. I think that red wine enthusiasts have never been on food stamps.
2. I think that if you are talented enough to get a full day's worth of work done in a half day, then you need to get a new job.
3. I think that my IPOD is "God's Machine".
4. I think that by meerly assessing Cheeto's caloric content alone, they can indeed be counted as a full dinner.
5. I think that ODB is going to heaven also. I mean; he interupted Shawn Colvin's grammy award speech to tell us that Wu-Tang is for "the children."
6. I think that romantic love is easy.
7. I think All My Children is the bomb-diggy. Where else can you hear phrases like "Of course you are attracted to me; you're a man. I'm Erica Kane."
8. I think your boyfriend is average.

You did ask for it after all. :)

No comments: