November 2, 2004

Vacation...

In a feeble attempt to not think about my own life and problems for a week, I'm heading to the sunny land of Florida. That's right dead-beat daddies, Beware!! I couldn't have picked a better time seemingly seeing as how our country's future hangs in the balance of the 90 year olds working the polls at the overcrowded elementary school today. 5 days of Ft. Lauderdale 2 days of the Bahamas! I wish everyone could be with me this year.
T my non-electronic best friend had a dream a returned from FLA. A "different" person. Just exactly how, she could not explain. A lady in the election line gave me her business card and said she saw something positive in me. Weird ehh?
Seems like a surreal day. Maybe I'll give her a call. If I don't come back everyone we'll know I'm at Hogwarts or something.
SEE U IN A WEEK!
L

No comments: