November 30, 2004

I'm fantastic, my words are elastic..

This day started off sort of shit-monst, but with the help of a tasty sandwich, an amusing blog entry from Leslie, and a heaping dose of sugar in the form of the forced monthly "catch-all" birthday cake; I'm a new woman. So inspired am I, I've realized I forgot to give thanks to some of the things that I thought were in 2004. Here goes nothing:

Steve Colman: I must admit that I thought Steve Colman was dope in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, & 2003 as well. My winamp just happened to play me one of his poems today and it reminded me how crazy words can be sometimes. Also? He's pretty hot. This one time he was at a NACA convention we went to in Jacksonville and I got a chance to chat with him. He told me how he sat next to Jam Master Jay's little brother in elementary school and how his parents have a house in Cape May. The best part of it all was that Preston, unbeknownst to me, was videotaping the entire encounter from afar and voice-overed: "Love Happens." That Preston Noe, he sure was one silly bitch.

Freaks and Geeks: Hench sent this to me when I broke my leg to pass the time while sentenced to the barca lounger. She's definitely getting into heaven.

Okay...I'm gonna ad-mit it right here: the sugar high I was riding when I started this entry has completely crashed and burned and I've lost my ambition. I guess we can make this into a series of posts...like Howard does with the F-Emmys. Hmm?




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Humm...How bout we do a blog on things that can get you sent to heaven automatically. (Not literal of course..I'm starting to question where I'll be in the afterlife..mer.)

Carol Ann said...

As the guinness commercial guys would say...BRILLIANT! But seriously, if ODB gets to go to heaven, I think we'll be alright.