November 30, 2004

I met your boyfriend today...

by merely chance coincidence really. I was in 7-11 trying to handle the oatmeal cookies with the tissue paper that they provide for you. *All though I can't really fathom why they have tissue paper since there are knats flying around in the cookie container anyway. We wouldn't want the knats to become ill over my hand germs would we* I'm digressing - so this guy behind me says "where's your friend?" cept it sounds kinda like "Whea's yo frieend?" (He's talking about the lady that normally works behind the desk) She answers and he responds and says something about silly-ass or crazy ass. Except he accentuates the word ass and it sounds like "ess" and then is bellowing laughter. So at this point I've caught the fast speaking jersey accent and the emphasis on funny words (keep in mind I haven't even seen him). I turn around and I was like he is sooo CA. He was tall and stocky, but not like a football player though. Not an athletic build. I could tell you he was a beautiful person, but come on now; none of us are that beautiful. He had a face like Chris Pontius with that "I used to have a pony tail Haircut" and a blondy scruffily beard. I guess the look was like those guys that you said looked like Dane Cook or something in your previous blog. I'm not saying you would elope with Mr. 7-11, but it reminded me of the episode of friends where Phoebe meets Monica's soul-mate. I talked briefly with ol boy for a minute and thought if he were to meet CA the blog would become "My Electronic Relationship..p.s. to hell with Leslie"....

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

And why didn't you hit him over the head with the hot-dog ferris-wheel thing and stuff him in the trunk of your car, to subsist only on a half-eaten bag of circus peanuts in an old gym bag, until he finally sees the light of day in my driveway? You're losing your touch.