November 17, 2004

I THINK

1. I think that red wine enthusiasts don't really like red wine as much as they say they do.

2. I think that if you are talented enough to get done what your boss might consider to be a full day's worth of work before noon, you should be free to go.

3. I think that TiVo is indeed, as I read it today referred to as, "God's machine".

4. I think Cheetos CAN count as dinner.

5. I think that ODB is going to heaven, if only for bringing the world such profound prose as "I don't have a problem with you fucking me, I have a little problem with you not fucking me."

6. I think romantic love is overrated.

7. I think Days of Our Lives is not so much a cheesy soap opera that employs preposterous storylines and embarrassing CGI, but more of a cautionary tale about what can happen when everyone in your town is somehow related.

8. I think your boyfriend is a fantastic human being. Really!

2 comments:

Hench said...

I think that I accidently ignored your disclaimer and skimmed the political postings. Mer!

Carol Ann said...

I took down the political posting a couple of hours ago. You saw it anyway? Am I off the Christmas card list? I promise not to write any more inflammatory political diatribes. I'm gonna write a post on my new policy probably tombeer. Regardless, Leslie came up with a game that's called "I Think, I Feel" where one person posts some "I Think" statements, and then you post "I Feel" statements in response to their "I Think" statements. BTB, we're still hammering out the format, so don't be skerred.