March 31, 2005

Sooo!

On Cleaning:

So yesterday, as CA would say, my brother earned a spot on the cushiest cloud in heaven. I came home to chicken alfredo already-made; not only for me, but the whole Scooby gang. We went to Wal-Mart and he sacrificed something he wanted to help me get something that I needed (err..wanted.) He helped me clean my room from top to bottom. The key word is clean. Often times I say I am cleaning my room when in essence it is just shuffling the junk from one location to the next. The dust bunnies, or in this case dust elephants were banished from my ceiling, the under-da-bed nether regions, and somewhere beyond the former stack of clothes in my closet, we found the secret city of Narnia. Okay, I made that last part up. He also went running with me at 11:30 at night.

On Spring:

Normally winter is my favorite season, it seems to loose it’s special-ness when stretched out into infinity. I can’t seem to wear any appropriate outfit without either sweating or freezing by the end of the day.

On Music:

Am torn about Fiona Apple, I feel guilty about obtaining her new cd through illegal downloading-especially since she’s one of my favorite artists. However, if the cd is shelved until infinity, she’s not getting any cash off of it anyway. The compromise I’m making is that when and if the cd is officially released I’ll buy it then.

On Opinions (both solicited and not):

I guess my new thing now is that if I have one will only share now in the secrecy of an enclosed room in Montana. Seeing as how everyone and everything is always watching, listening, and reading. There isn’t really secrecy anyway, it’s just a matter of selective withholding and knowing when to drop the devastating bomb.

On Larry:
I wish he had more than two weeks here. Since he joined the military, I am so proud of him, but always keep in the back of my head a lingering fear that I (and mom) will loose him. However there’s this conversation to cheer me up.

La: “You should join the Navy. You have a degree and some shit. You COULD be a scientist.”
Le: “My degree is in Art. I’d never get to draw.”
La: “So. Annndd???”

No comments: