March 15, 2005

Biting Hench's style...

I am cynical because Jon and Beth are still on the Real World/Road Rules challenges. They always get cut in the first round because Jon wears overly religious shirts and Beth is still a fugly biatch. And I totally agree that Ryan Cabrera doesn’t love Ashley Simpson. If only from the one episode where he is fixing his hair while she’s kissing him.

Work is weird because my co-worker thinks she’s my boss. I’m not sure how to communicate with her anymore since she’s obviously not from planet earth.

I am over Norfolk winter because it is impossible to dress weather appropriate here.
All the stores are selling are bathing suits and skirts that cut off right under the booty. Not to mention with those winter moccasin boots. Sigh.


I am happy because of puppies, kittens, Frodo, Star Wars, Italian good-byes, and fireplaces. Listing is fun.

I couldn’t resist.

4 comments:

Hench said...

Wow, Leslie! You are not obsessive, hypocritical or unlucky. Good for you! :)

Hench said...

Or asking for trouble! I'm impressed.

I know what you mean about bathing suits, though. What is wrong with Target?

Carol Ann said...

Listing is fun. Here's some more: mountain views, ice cream floats, new-car smell, shirtless Stamos, and uh, Best Week Ever.

Leslie said...

Nope, none of those Hench - Ever! I consider myself a pretty much perfect individual. Did you know I've been to Washington D.C. twice? And took pictures of the Lincoln Memorial.

Crap...i think I just took a running hurdling leap into hypocritical. Damn--crazy typing fingers!

lol

I'm torn on John Stamos. If i had a crush on older man I'd go with Dr. Christian from Nip/Tuck.