March 17, 2005

Could I be anymore superficial?

I know this will fall flat after Leslie's deep post (wow!) but I think that somebody here who has a new obsession with Stamos (CAG) will understand.

Here goes:

I have a thing for Ryan Dunn of Viva La Bam fame. Why? I am not sure. I think because he is so calm in the face of the Bam-storm. Did anyone see the episode where they are driving to Bam's new house and Bam opens the passenger side door of his Hummer and pushes Dunn out? I think Bam suprised himself doing that because once Dunn picks his ass up and dusts himself off, Bam gives him a five-second hug as if to make sure Dunn didn't break any bones or decide that he has had enough of being Bam's friend. And how about his willingness to join Bam on an impromptu 20 hour drive to Romania to get Vampire wine from the communist-government-built tourist trap that is Castle Dracula. I just love this dude.

Weird and pointless, huh?

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

Ryan Dunn is pretty dope, no need to feel bad. He looks real huggable. Plus, a few years ago I read an interview with Bam and he said that once when they were on tour in Australia or something, Ryan Dunn said "Brushing your teeth is played out.", which cracks my shit up.

As for Stamos, I'mafeared the appeal is already waning. I Tivo'd his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel, and he was a tad smarmy for my taste. Maybe he's believing his own hype a bit these days, or maybe he was just nervous. I dunno. Nevertheless, he's on shaky ground.