September 23, 2005

Survey Says!

1. Good old fashioned F, Marry, Kill, OEF Edition: Jared Leto, Mark Ruffalo, Ryan Reynolds (Please explain your rationale)

F: Ryan Reynolds (I have eyes. And needs. I have eyes and needs.)
Marry: Ryan Reynolds (I have long-term needs.)
Kill: Alanis Morrisette so the first two are possible.

I’m sorry, who exactly are the other two people mentioned?

2. What movie do you think is complete rubbish, even though everyone else in the world seems to think it's a masterpiece? And, of course, why?

Ok, I don’t know if other people think it is a masterpiece, but I hated the Ring II. Could this woman be a worse parent? Could there be more plot holes, inconsistencies, or contrived dialog? And call me crazy, but I thought that crime scenes remained that way for more than a couple of hours, so how was the biatch able to get into the house so easily at the beginning of the movie? And she just happened to know that the key was hidden in a fake rock? I digress.…

3. You have your real job now, the one that makes money, but if you could have your dream career what would it be?

My job doesn’t make money. Just wanted to get that out of the way. But my dream careers are G’s Chief of Staff or Leslie’s Personal Scientist thingee.

4. What are your top 3 casting choices for the role of YOU in the movie based on your life? How about your brother?


1. Rachel McAdams
2. Reese Witherspoon
3. Sandra Bullock?

1. Topher Grace
2. Adam Brody
3. Scott Baio (hey, he still looks young!)

5. Song quote of the moment, for no reason whatsoever:

From the Beatles song, “Don’t let me down”,

“Don’t let me down! Don’t let me dooown. Whoo-ooo..”

Only, I have a reason and that it because it is the perfect song to sing to get other, crappy songs out of your head, be they home-loan commercial jingles (“866-66-Faster, you’ve got the green light!”) or stupid Fall-Out boy songs (“Blah ble blah de blah de doo da..”). I swear those stupid boys are not singing real words….

6. You are MC Hammer. You have to give jobs to all of your friends for your posse. Who gets what job & why? Include Non-OEFers if you like.

See number 3. I want either G or Leslie to be MC Hammer so I can be Chief of Staff or Personal Celebrity-Creating Scientist.

7. What song(s) do you BELT out when you’re alone in the car?

Pretty much whatever I am listening to. Faves include anything by Alkaline Trio and Lagwagon. Or Goldfinger.

8. If you had to have an accent other than the one you have which would you like? It can’t be British.

Meryl Streep’s in The Bridges of Madison County. Italian, I believe?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Our movie is really kinda scary, Missy Elliott, Rachel McAdams, and Annabeth Gish?

Steel Magnolias/Aluminum Dandelions?

Yess...I like the celebrity breeding farm. "Stars on Earth", they would look like stars but be flawed enough so common folk could date them.

I haven't seen the Ring Two yet, but everytime I mention renting it my room-mates shake their heads in confusion and I'm left to wander...why? It looked scary....the first one was scary....why?

I liked Hitchhikers Guide...is that cool?

I didn't know we were allowed to omit Mark Ruffalo and Jared Leto. I'm in concurrence with YOUR answer now. Have you seen the Amityville Horror? OMG..he is beautiful...like a Rodin. I'm a big Alanis fan though, can we just set her up instead of murder? Under Rug Swept was a good cd...
lol
L

Hench said...

That is what I thought about the Ring, that it scared the bejabbers outta me, so the second one should be great too, right? Wrong!

I, too, enjoyed the Hitchhikers Guide... I only went to see it because Bax was so excited, but I think that they made it interesting for everybody. Plus, I love, love, love Mos Def.

I have not seen the Amityville movie, but I saw the previews many times, and that hot picture that G posted to the blog... mmmm... I guess we don't have to kill Alanis....I have a feeling that is going to burn out on its own anyhoo! Plus, she was the bomb in Dogma, yo!

Carol Ann said...

I have found myself listening to all sorts of Lagwagon lately. I just put "Goin South" into iTunes, as a matter of fact. The other day I listened to Let's Talk About Feelings on the way home from work and it made me so happy. Especially "Train", cos it reminds me of that one party where SD was belting it, but he only knew that one part.

I loved Hitchhiker's Guide. The 7th grader in me that read the book couldn't have imagined a sillier movie, & Sam Rockwell was so ridiculously cute and stupid.

As for Ryan Reynolds, in my heart of hearts, he'll always be Berg (with his Mardi Gras head) to me. BUT, I must quarrel with you, Hench. There's no elbow room in F, Marry, Kill! You're a cheatin' whore (tm Dane Cook) and you know it!

Carol Ann said...

Ok, I just reread Leslie's comment about Aluminum Dandelions & seriously almost shorted-out like Johnny Five. I'm going to start on that script straight-away. I think a movie with those three classy ladies would be a super-hit.

Hench said...

I'm sorry, but when you typed Ryan Reynolds first, I lost all recognition of the other two. (As I was typing his name up there just now, a commercial for his new movie came on and the announcer dude said his name as I was typin it. Does that mean anything?)

Um, I guess my answers would be the same as G's but the rational for sleepin with J. Leto is that he is not ugly and killing Mark Ruffalo is the only option of the three that lets me marry Ryan Reynolds. Man, what am I, 15?

Leslie said...

I'm thinking about ditching my seafish moniker and becoming an aluminum dandelion. Dandelions are off confused with flowers, and what would be more unshakeable than one that's as flexible as aluminum.

Script!
CA you should write just the entry scene to our movie just for fun! Write that shit like a screenplay.