September 23, 2005

Survey Answers


1. Good old fashioned F, Marry, Kill, OEF Edition: Jared Leto, Mark Ruffalo, Ryan Reynolds (Please explain your rationale)

I would F Ryan, Marry Mark, & Kill Jared Leto.
F Ryan Reynolds. Have you seen his body?
Marry Mark Ruffalo because he is local and easy.
Kill Jared Leto because he hasn’t been in anything worthy of notice since MSCL.

2. What movie do you think is complete rubbish, even though everyone else in the world seems to think it's a masterpiece? And, of course, why?

Fargo. He puts a lady in a wood chipper. William H. Macy is BORING.

3. You have your real job now, the one that makes money, but if you could have your dream career what would it be?

A comic book artist or a music DJ. Who owns more music than me?

4. What are your top 3 casting choices for the role of YOU in the movie based on your life? How about your brother?

I’m gonna go with Claire Danes, Missy Elliott, and non-man looking Chloey Sevigny.
Larry would be played by Joaquin Phoenix. Quiet, cute, moody.
Mom would be played by Sally Field, if only because I like the way she says “Sheeeilbeeee” in Steel Magnolias.

5. Song quote of the moment, for no reason whatsoever:

HAITI, BY THE ARCADE FIRE
“In the forest we are hiding, unmarked graves where flowers grow.
hear the soldiers angry yelling, in the river we will go.”

6. You are MC Hammer. You have to give jobs to all of your friends for your posse. Who gets what job & why? Include Non-OEFers if you like.

I’m keeping the Nightclub Coordinator job at Destiny for CA. She’s officially in charge of negotiating all the hot acts that come through. I would always need an intricate mix of Indie/Alterna spun with some hip/hop.

Hench would be my personal scientist. I would give her the equipment she would need to breed several thousand hybrid celebrities. Rob Lowe + Daniel Day Lewis =???

Sheiko/Marcia would be my stylists.


7. What song(s) to you BELT out when you’re alone in the car?

“To Love You More” by Celine Dion.
God. It’s Celine Dion. There goes whats left of our loyal readers.

8. If you had to have an accent other than the one you have which would you like? It can’t be British.

James Van der Beek in Varsity Blues. “I don’t wont yer life.!”
Oh..dammit I already have that accent!
Or Maybe Reese Witherspoon’s character in Vanity Fair, that’s not British is it?

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I respectfully disagree about Fargo. I love Steve Buscemi in that movie, and Frances McDormand is a doll.

I'm not too ashamed to admit that I made a very odd squeaky noise when I read about your Varsity Blues accent. What an awesome reminder! There were like 4 months in 1999 where I would say "I don't whant yer laffff" at least twice a day to my roommates. But, I'm sorry to break it to you, that IS your accent sometimes. Especially when you're drunk.

Leslie said...

OMG! Sigh, North Carolina seasoned with WestERN VA...would you expect anything less Jersey Girl..lol.
:)

Fargo, I don't understand. Moulin Rouge is at least pretty to look at.
Snow people, woods, burrrrrr. A haiku of dislike.