October 23, 2005

Here is something un-nice to say!

Is it bad that I don't feel sorry for "Rapper Cam'ron" for getting shot in the arms when he wouldn't give up the Lamborghini he was drivin through what is prolly a very bad neighborhood in DC? I mean, seriously, people are starvin on the streets and he is driving a (borrowed, I'm sure) zillion dollar car rubbing it in their faces? I say he kinda got his comeuppance..... is that bad? Really, who is this guy anyways? Diddy doesn't even have a Lamborghini. I'm guessing...I mean, he hasn't called lately, but I am pretty sure he doesn't have a Lamborghini. That is my un-nice thought for October 23, 2005.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Diddy donated a million dollars to Katrina relief efforts and had a charity run to raise money in New York for the school systems. Say what you will about Diddy, but his hearts in the right place.

As for Cam'ron, in one of his rap songs he rhymes Fucka with chucka and it pisses me off everytime I hear it. Music that contributes to dumbing down of America, is funny but unexcusable. But yeah, you're pretty much an asshole if you ride your lamborgini through a poor part of town and expect to be welcomed with open arms. Whatta douche!

My un-nice thought of the week is that last nights Desperate Housewives, (and last week, and the week before that) was REALLY BORING. I have no inclination to watch again or care about these drab characters. Did they hire new writers or something?
What the F!

Carol Ann said...

I don't think it's bad. How random is it that he got shot in his "arms"? Also, just give up the damn car. There's insurance for that shit. I wouldn't get shot in the arms for anything. This guy Manny who lived nextdoor to me in Rogers Hall got shot once & he said it burned a WHOLE LOT. And then he said, "Please don't ever get shot, Carol Ann." It was both funny and serious.