October 26, 2005

Go Go Gopher Cakes!



Does anybody remember that commercial where the kids sit around gourging on gopher cakes? I think it was one of those "Endorsements for a more Active Lifestyle" or some sort. At any rate, I wanted to chronicle my horrific eating today, so I could look back on this blog and not do this again.

Todays food count thus far at 10:39 (A.M.)
2 Pop Tarts Cherry
2 Mini Twix Bars
1 Forced Slice of Company Birthday cake
1 Handful of Pretzels
2 16 oz. Dr Peppers (I've apparently polished off all the Mt. Dew in the company machine.)

UPDATE: IT GOT WORSE
2 Chicken Fiesta Burritos
3 Hot Dogs
1 Pile o'Fries
2 More Mini Twix

Ugh..I can feel my arteries hardening.

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

Well, I had McDonald's for breakfast, so I've got you beat for the next 16 years. I heard on Howard Stern this morning that they're going to start printing nutritional information on McDonald's food. Now, you can have a heart attack before even taking a bite!