May 31, 2005

Is there life out there?

I miss summer break. The three-month never land between June and August in which you vanish from your regularly scheduled program. I’d been having this feeling of lacking any kind of newness to the point where I vowed I would not write one of my other electronic friends until I had something adventure worthy to tell her. Now we’re venturing into the six-month land and I’m starting to wonder if have to start a blog called our electronic funeral. Not that summer vacation is/was all glorious. There were some years when the boredom would reach such an apex I would drive hours to see the familiar faces of the regular year.

Thing was I never really wanted to leave school/work for summer break. When I would come back, I had a sense of direction about me. After missing people for 3 months I came back confident and aloof.

One of my old room-mates during a crisis situation woke up one day and said, “ I am leaving for 6 months. No one shall know where I am except my family and a few friends, I just need to leave.” She did.

I still don’t know where the hell she is.

No comments: