May 23, 2005

Design me a tattoo of pb and tell them I won't be in today.....

So I'm sitting on my new couch, high from the fumes of StainSafe, Cabbage Patch Kid flavor, and I'm bored. So I get a pen and I draw a small "pb" on my foot. And I like it. I do. Let's get a tattoo. I'll even go first if you want! Although first I might try it with a Sharpie so I can see how it looks for a few days. How long does Sharpie ink stain your skin for? If you, you know, shower on a regular basis. C'mon, I know you have passed out drunk, with your shoes on and your wallet in your pocket before. Just kidding..... maybe I should ask Ian!

4 comments:

Carol Ann said...

You know, many strange things have happened to me after a long night of carousing & debauching...but I somehow escaped college (high school too, if we're counting) without ever being drawn on.

This one night Davy and I were being best drinking buddies, and before Dori insisted that I go to bed, Davy convinced me to draw on Treese's face (he'd passed out on my couch) (shock). But I got a little aggressive and almost punctured his cheek with the Sharpie. I'm sure he deserved it.

As for the tattoo, I'm all in. Man , That song is so great. But yeah, I'm up for it! Let me start saving...unless we make it a birthday present for both.

Hench said...

I don't think I ever met this Treese person. Or was he the freshman athlete guy?

I don't think the tattoos will be very expensive. They are so simple and small. The question is, where (geographically) do we get them? NoVa, NJ or Nofo?

Carol Ann said...

Yes, Treese was the freshman...as for the tattoos...we could get them in NJ as I know people who've gotten tattoos places that they could reccommend. I don't know anyone who has gotten one in NoVa or Nofo. Do you?

Hench said...

Um, not necessarily in Nofo but Carol got one in VB and she said the guy is really good. Also, David got his in Newport News or Hampton.

I don't know anyone who has gotten a tattoo up here, but there are two in Falls Church, one right outside Bax's parents' neighborhood....very strange