March 2, 2007

A Permanent De-Friending of Sorts

I guess I thought I'd take a few minutes to say good-bye to my former social networking site - Friendster.
For about a 4 month time span I logged on over there ever so infrequently until myspace just demolished THAT space.

I noticed an announcement from buddy Sheiko over there and realized I hadn't checked my account in two years. Oddly enough some seemingly cool peeps were trying to be chatty - but the invites weren't seen til nearly two years later. Sorry Don, Kylie, John, Mitch, and Bob - what could have been? :)

It was a little sad when you go to delete the account - Friendster is like "why" & "is there someone else" and then "are you sure"?
If only those sorts of questions would automatically pop up everytime you make a major decision - "Are you really sure you want to cut your hair?" "Captain Zig-Zag Leslie, come on??" "Why"

Anyway I got two really dope testimonials from G and Shei that I thought I'd post here since their home there is gone.
I like compliments and it's hard to delete things when someone says something especially nice about you.

So for posterity :
Posted ?/?/04
Leslie is awesome at on-the-fly
impersonations. I can't even explain,
but she has an amazing ability to make
me laugh out loud in an embarrassing
fashion, which is no small feat. Also?
One time she partied so hard that the
most comfortable place she could think
of to lay down was the doorway of my
bedroom. Then she lamented not being
able to rap like biggie, amongst other
things. Yes, I have it on video and it's
for sale. Hit me up.

Sheiko
Posted 7/18/2004
If I was a man I'd go for Leslie. She
has the best music taste and the nicest
ass. Haha. She draws too. That's just
f*cking perfect. Hahaha. She rocks like
scotch!

3 comments:

Hench said...

Leslie, if you rock like scotch, I'd throw up from being around you. That stuff almost killed me once.

I think you rock like french fries.

Get on facebook!

Carol Ann said...

Yes, please, come to Facebook. Because if you do I will literally DOUBLE my friends on there.

As for Friendster, I suppose I should get rid of mines too...I am feeling the need to retreat from so many online representations of myself late.

Not this one, of course...There ain't no Destiny's Child without a Beyonce!

Pff.

Leslie said...

Can I be McDonald's French Fries?
What is the facebook you speak of?