March 19, 2007

I'm turning in my assignment late. Even if I fail, I'm doing this for my own pride.










My shell color is pale because I'm super-pale because its winter. My eyebrows are bushy because they need to be waxed (Yes I get my eyebrows waxed. Its the one luxury I indulge in) and my sunglasses, which resemble those I had to wear after Lasik, hide (well mostly hide) the bags under my eyes, cause I'm tired! I'm yawning, also cause I'm tired. My hair is wavy cause that's how I want it to be in real life, and the color was inspired by the time in high school when I dyed it red with Manic Panic. My gloves are tan like the ones I borrowed from G's roomate one year and "forgot" to give back. I still have 'em! My slippers are symbolic of the yellow duck slippers I used to have that would quack when you squeezed an ear on the left one (even though these are bunnies). And finally, the tiki cup is because the weather is getting warmer (well it was when I first made my M&M, that's how long this project took me) and I'm ready to go out and have fun.


My Leslie's shell is brown because she was so tan when I saw her last summer. Her hair is in a ponytail because she is about to go running. This also accounts for her ipod ear buds and her cool green running shoes. I'm not sure what her real running shoes look like, but at any rate, the character creator kind of sucks anyway, so you are limited in what you can do. Her gloves are gray because of the sketching she has been doing in pencil, and her face is that of when she was the victim of boob-gropping at the NOFX show last year.








My Carol Ann's shell is hot pink in remembrance of our favorite color for the SAC movie flyers we used to post all over Powhatan. Her hair is blue and short like the wig she wore one Halloween that provided hours of fun even after Halloween was way over. Her foot is in a cast because of the terrible accident in BAL that involved Kevin Turner's longboard. Her facial expression is that of having taken a sip of Pepsi and savoring its fizzy yumminess, and the purse is because she always has a new cute purse whenever I see her.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

HA! Evidence that I was tan at one point. Even if 10 out of 12 months I resemble a carton of PET (and not the chocalatey kind). You know I had nearly forgotten about the boob groping, you captured the mood perfectly. LOL

I saw G's M and thought --JODI is bizack!

No worries on the tardy assignment. I'm languishing badly behind in all of my post work artistic and creative writing endeavors.

Carol Ann said...

I remember we had some sort of crazy specific route planned out for flyering Powhatan. I miss our random SAC missions.

A.P. Cronin said...

I remember that wig! I still see Kevin Turner from time to time--but that longboard is long gone.