November 15, 2005

My album drops......

So apparently my motherboard? was the issue with my poor dillapitated computer. It's gone. Not coming back. Good news is that and brace yourself.........I can still draw. If attention span wasn't poo I'd probably be animating somewhere by now, but sometime after sketch 8 I need some cookies and to watch Sex and the City on TBS AGAIN. I'm trying to be a little more expressive with some of my upcoming sketches and maybe show some evolution in the blogs to come. EEP! That sounded like a plug. Can't make OEF commercial.......gack! Maybe I should wear shirt ALA Macy Gray that says sketches drop Nov. 22. "Twice the snarkiness, keeping it hot, keeping it real, taking it to the next level!"

In other news, I attempted to play basketball again with the boys at the Y. Result was potential cranial and internal bleeding.
Note to self - next time sign up for badminton. Less physical contact.

No comments: