November 23, 2005

LeslieRama


Seeing as how I'm leaving for the holidays and CA so graciously extended the invite without further adieu....
Here's the Leslie Rama Thanksgiving Addition:
1. I love Harry Potter. Not sure what that says about me but there it is. My confession. I want Hermione to end up with Harry not Ron. Just thought I'd share with the world.
2. Someone get me away from myspace. It's a huge waste of time but I get hypnotized by the side scrolling picture tributes and suddenly feel I have to collect as many friends as possible. It's not real, but wait...I have to go comment. Now....
3. Rental Cars - it's frustrating. They never charge appropriately and I always come out looking like the girl that dropped the soap at Camp Cupcake.
4. Snow-I'm starting to forget what it looks like. I miss it.
5. Photoshop editing I'm addicted to it. I can't stop playing with filters and layers and crap. Something about halftone patterns is hypnotic.

At any rate those are my spastic thoughts for Nov. 23, 2005. Hope you all have a great Holiday at Crapplebees, Mongolian Barbeque, or wherever you maybe eating.
lata

No comments: