November 4, 2005

From a poster on the TWOP Laguna Beach forum:

For those in the Hamptons Roads/Virginia Area: I was driving home from ODU today and on the radio it advertised this thing called "The Zone 106.1 Winter Meltdown". It's supposed to be a concert with Fall Out Boy, Gavin Degraw(?), Natasha Beddingfield and a few other people...but the best part is-the cast of Laguna Beach is supposed to be there. It's at the Ted in Norfolk on December 14th. Not that I'd actually pay to go see them (wonder if Alex and Talan are singing *gag*) but I'm pissed because schools on break by then. I won't be able to have any juicy stories about Kristen being a bitch to the other castmembers or LC giving Jason head in the bathroom of the Ted.

Who wants to go??!! Just kidding...sorta...

1 comment:

Carol Ann said...

If it wasn't smack dab in the middle of the week, and it wasn't two days before Howard Stern's last terrestrial show and located in an area where I can't hear the show...I'd think about going.

ASSUMING I'd get some free tickets somehow.