June 13, 2005

Feeling older, in a weird way ;O

I’m filled with random bursts of wackiness. There’s something simmering on the back-burner that I can’t talk about just yet, but am super-giggly over it nonetheless…details to come.

Let’s see…my big weekend? Not so big, even if I did receive one monumental drunk dial from Ms. Leslie Paxton. She sounded in such dire straights, as most drunk dials tend to…In fact, the only reason I’ve tried to remain in Hench’s good graces is for fear that she’s somehow saved all of those late-night voicemails from my college years. Like the one where I reported on a scuffle in the Backstage Café bathroom with some hoochies who were hatin’ on Temesgen’s name. Or the series of messages I left, one less coherent than the last, ending in a message where the only discernable phrase was “This is Carol Ann (redacted!)”.

But back to Leslie, as Hench would with me, I clarified that she had someone in charge of her (thanks Marcia!), so I wasn’t so worried. As if I could do MUCH from three states away, but you know. The sentiment is the same, and I DO still know some bitches in Norfolk that could handle some business if need be.
I’m not making sense and am unnecessarily foul-fingered because the receptionist called out sick so I’m stuck at the front desk for the afternoon. I did though, make sure I would at least be able to play some Snood (yes, sadly still addicted) while sitting here. Thank god for networks…makes getting around those pesky administrator install privileges much easier.

1 comment:

Hench said...

Oh, how I looked forward to the drunken phone calls in college. Unfortunately, that was three cell phones ago, so alas, I do not have any messages saved. Except for in my head that is.... So be afraid, very afraid!!