June 23, 2005

Ex Party

In the morning while I eat breakfast and otherwise get ready for work, I watch The Practice reruns on FX. Often, there are special guest stars on the show, many that I love. Betty White, William Shatner, James Spader (although he later became a major character, so I don't know if he counts), Leslie's boyfriend Patrick Dempsey, DB Woodside, blah blah blah.

But today, today when I turned on the tv, the most handsome and talented Tony Danza was on! I was super-excited. The best part was when he was speaking in legal terms and his line included "ex parte" and he said "ex party"! Even better, there are at least two more episodes I have to look forward to. I love him. I. Am. Not. Ashamed.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Time constraints prevented me from watching The Practice both during its regular season and now during syndication. I've only seen one episode where Bobby's girlfriend(?) is stabbed and he supposedly hired a hitman or something to kill her attacker. I tried to catch up but became frustrated as entertainment weekly continually referred to Dylan McDermot (Dermot Mulroney) as smoldering.

Now, Felicity's Scott Speedsman (ben) that's smoldering..well him Patrick Dempsey, and sigh...secret crush Bam Margera.

God bless Syndication-I'll never watch shows on time again!

Hench said...

Ok, I guess I haven't gotten to the stabbing/hitman/girlfriend part yet. Hmmm.....I wonder if it was Lindsay, who at some point is his wife and kills somebody.

Smoldering, when used correctly, is a good descriptive term. Spike from Buffy is/was smoldering. As for Bam, I prefer Ryan Dunn. He is so precious!

Leslie said...

Spike is smoldering! I used to think the lead singer of Third Eye Blind was until he was drunk at a concert that I paid for...boo..