December 1, 2005

This Post Started Out Normal, I swear




So I originally was going to post about how I want it to be cold already, seeing as I just bought a winter coat at a ridiculous discount.

So, to accompany my little anecdote I went searching for the picture of said coat. Somehow I decided that since the girl modeling the coat had brown hair (and since I'm still on a crappy photoshop kick from the Hench-Garcia wedding picture) , I put my face on her body. And shabbily adjusted the colors on my face to try to match her skin tone. And then, feeling stylish, I put myself in Milan.

As crappy a graphic-design job this is, It still somehow makes going to the gym seem worthwhile. Look out world! Wild-haired, Globetrotting, Pasty-faced Carol Ann is comin' atcha!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I too wish to wear my winter coats. Now that you mention it I wanna go to Milan. To hell with Chalk art and finding meaning. Frivolity - HERE I Come!