July 25, 2005

Totally pointless, but I have been given a deadline!

Ok, so I watch a bit of reality shows. Not many, and I don't usually sit and watch them all the way through, but I just caught a little of the Hulk Hogan's daughter wants to be a singer show, you know? And I have to say, I think one of the funniest things I have heard is Hulk Hogan saying that some dress his daughter tried on looks too much like "pajammies!"

I once heard the rich dashing aristocrat Reese Watson from fantabulous "Designing Women" (check your local listings for the current Lifetime schedule) say "put on your jammies" to Julia Sugarbaker, and almost died laughing. But that was scripted you see, and this was not. Plus, Reese was distinguishedly gray-haired and mustached, wearing a velvet smoking jacket, not a massive ex-wrestler with a doo-rag covering his bald-on-top, white hair around the sides head, carrying a dress bag in one hand and some blue fluffy thing in plastic in the other, complete with pinky sticking up in the air. Fantastic!

There's 1.5 minutes of your life you'll never get back.......Ha!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I don't know why but I'm thinking of Star Jones hocking payless shoes.

Come on Star, we all know that you have never worn a shoe from payless your whole life!

Hench said...

Star Jones is just a mess. It is a sad society we live in....

Leslie said...

Star Jones head is HUGE.

I finally watched that Hulk Hogan show. All I can say is that if he doesn't lighten up, he's never getting any grand babies.

Have you watched the surreal life?