March 14, 2008

X_PHILE


For a very very long time, my Friday and Sunday nights (7 years almost) were spent with Mulder and Scully. I know, I know - hard to believe the epitome of cool you read before you today was (IS) such an uber dork.

Anyways this is probably only big news to me (and myself alone) trapped out here in my office, but there is another X-Files movie! And I had no idea it was coming out this year! Through an accidental wiki adventure I found a preview someone recorded on their cell phone during a comic-con. And I must say despite the fact I couldn't hear it, and could barely see it -- I was totally giddy at that grainy crappy mpg.

While the years sans Mulder didn't do much for me..the show and it's conspiracy storyline have reminded me "the truth is out there" and "I Believe".

Little did I know how often I would apply those thoughts to corporate America.

No comments: