November 25, 2006

If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me

Ok, not sure what's going on, but I have missed a lot of posts. Moon Paparazzi, New Kicks, Home Trip, Our Electronic.....Lamentations (love the ellipses!)..... I check it often, so I don't know how I missed them. I think the time has expired for comments, so I won't, but I wish I hadn't missed them.

Eh....That is all. Everything I was going to post was mean or negative, so I will keep it to myself, and maybe vent offline.

I'll give you a hint as to the topics of my ire:

Four-way stops (not the hardest traffic sign out there, but man, people just don't get it!)

The Mike and Bob Show ( I can barely type it without vomiting a little in my mouth)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Mike and Bob...my sentiments exactly. They used to be sorta funny 4 or 5 years ago. Thing is their listeners grew up, they didn't.

The 4 way stop sign at Indian River and Elbow road should feature a light up refresher course. I explained complex driving situations to my brother last week. When you are not sure if it's your turn.. look the other driver in the face and and make your own "go" face. Which basically means, "I am moving forward at the risk of everyone's life including my own, because yes it is that important that I get to Sonic 5 minutes before you."

Hench said...

Seriously doode, people up here think that it is their turn after the car in front of them goes....like a one-way stop. They never think that there are three other drivers that have been waiting patiently for their turn. And then they have the nerve to glare at you, like you cut them off. The worst are the people that treat it as a yield....they pretend to stop, then just mosey on out into the intersection. Hate!