February 7, 2006

Deja Entendu



On being injustly accused (but acquitted):

Tiesha: Someone left the oven on last night.
Terrell: Well I’m pretty sure I turned it off.
Tiesha: I’m honestly not even sure Leslie knows how to “use” the oven.
Leslie: Hey!!

On acceptance:

The suits: This can’t be right.
Leslie: It is right - I made it in CHART.
The suits: Why does it look different then the last one?
Leslie: BECAUSE IT WAS DRAWN. It was not created by the chart program.
The suits: So what program was the last one made in?
Leslie: None, no program..those are hand drawn squares. Inaccurately, if I may add.
The suits: Well, let’s do it the old way...we feel it’s more correct done in that manner.

On self discovery:

Leslie brain: You know despite having no contact with anyone on the internet today, you have somehow accomplished even less.

On precious illusions:

L: I thought the most jarring thing about Brokeback Mountain was seeing Anne Hathaways boobs.
A: I probably would have had the same reaction. My daughter watches the Princess Diaries alot.
L: I kept thinking......No Ella no.

On comedy:

* I hate to give the "Touched by an Angel" answer but I find humor in alot of things.”
Larry: Say Hi to Ricardo.
Leslie: is that the guy with the weird last name??
Larry: who - Viazcan?
Leslie: ( in faux Butthead..) yeah, uhh, huhh huhh Ass Can..huh hha ass can..
R: Get used to my last name, you’ll learn to love it when we are married.
Larry: you’re on speaker phone asstard.

2 comments:

Hench said...

Wait, there's boobs in Brokeback Mountain? Screw that, i ain't goin...

For real though we were talking about going the other night with my brother-and-sister-in-law but Bax really doesn't want to see it...his brother was calling him a homophobe and saying that he must be a republican..it was amusing...he was drunk...i like drunk brother-in-law.

Leslie said...

There's boobs in them there mountains! Well not to spoil but both of the guys in the movie get married to Ella Enchanted and Jen of Dawsons creek. The love affair between H & J is extremely closeted.

I really didn't want to see The Interpreter with Nicole Kidman, I went and I must say I'm better now for having gone. She could speak a gazillion different languages!