April 28, 2005

So ugly, I get mad just looking at it

So......my car was number 5 on the "Ugliest Cars of 2005" list. Some of the quotes from the judges:

"So ugly, I get mad just looking at it."
"It's disheartening when I see one with flames that are only painted on."
"My boss drives one and he thinks he's 'cool.' He isn't."

Isn't that funny? I don't think my car is ugly. But it is weird looking. Even more so now that the bumper is knocked out of place and there are two inch gaps between the metal on each side. The body shop guy took off the bumper and it turns out there is over $2000 worth of damage. So now my car is being held hostage by the body shop while the guy who rear-ended me decides if he wants his insurance premiums to go up or if he wants to pay the money out of his pocket......

3 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I like your car! I am actually considering getting it in purple/plum. That or the Scion xA which is sort of similar. F those people!

Leslie said...

What is your car?

Hench said...

I drive a PT Cruiser. I was going to post a picture with the post, but I am lazy and have not yet figured it out. I am still not ready for the 21st century!