October 19, 2009

Howloday Momtography


After watching the food network for 4 consecutive hours (My mother is a huge Iron Chef fan), I was inspired to do some extreme "on the clock" pumpkin carving. I posted the pumpkins I made to Lavaponyland, its a witch and a skull. I thought these pics were kinda funny though.

Here Baby literally defends the table against wood be intruders. Her ears are back, indicating her intent to attack anyone messing with the orange "turkeys". Once she realized these weren't indeed turkeys, she became substantially less confrontational.

My mom, trying to capture the before and after shots of the pumpkins manages to stand directly in front of the retina-scalding sun. There are 4 other pictures where my eyes are either completely closed, watering, or I'm grimacing from ocular pain.

Stieglitz takes a rare moment to get in front of the camera. I suppose I'm not much good at portraits either. We're still working out the night settings on our Nikon Coolpix cameras.

1 comment:

Hench said...

I didn't even notice that you were squinting in the second to last picture, I was just looking at your huge knockers...oh wait. Those are the pumpkins. NM.