December 10, 2008

Christmas is so gay.




















My sister and I happened upon these gems at the local home & garden store (which is mostly a Christmas store, actually). This iPhone picture totally does not do them justice. "Clint", the gay cowboy merman (left) is 8 inches tall. There are several more, and I definitely plan to at least pick up Jack Hammer before the season is over.

I don't know why I love these things so much. They're just totally random & I think the perfect example of how ridiculous Christmas really is.

And yes, that is leather-pants-era Elvis serenading the fellas. And yes I purposely have him straddling a red chrimmas light.

2 comments:

Kellette said...

so awesome

Anonymous said...

i wonder who's face they based the mermen off of? Could you imagine walking through the store and saying "Hey, that's Bill from across the street!!"