September 3, 2006

Nothing nice to say

Uh, ok, I'm all for eye candy, and I'm no prude. But I just logged out of myspace.com and there was an ad for true.com, you know, the dating or whatever website, and the picture was of this dude, hot, yes, laying on the grass, shirt off, in khakis, with a rather large, uh, um, tent pitched in his pants. Well, I don't know, I just felt compelled to post about it. I enjoy the picture of the hot shirtless guys around the pool, but this one shocked me!

Is this the reason I never post? Possibly. Sorry G and Leslie, I'm an embarassment and I shouldn't be allowed to post. I understand if you want to put me in OEF jail.

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Hench, I totally gotta show you how to do screenshots. You actually got me to go to their website to try & sneak a peek.

Hench said...

hmmm....maybe if you sign in and out of myspace a bunch of times you'll see it....you know. if you want.