August 17, 2005

Carol Ann rescues the Tivo!



A million years ago I watched a reporter describing how local search and rescue teams were attempting to pull victims from the rubble of an earthquake in some far and away country. Curiously in the background; some of the rescuers were poking at something, which if I am correct appeared to be a butt. Rather than try and extract the questionable body part one of them appeared to poke at it.

I called CA to report my findings and a series of hilarious butt rubble jokes ensued.

At any rate, when I asked CA what she would do during an earthquake, she responded - "Rescue my TiVo".

And that's how this masterpiece came to life.
TADA!

2 comments:

Hench said...

To me, the look on G's face suggests she is tentatively thinking about gingerly setting down the wheelbarrow and walking over to prod the shinny butt sticking up in the air. Who knows, it could be somebody worth saving, like Dane Cook!

Leslie said...

You know G's motives can be sketchy. I think the butt belongs to Tom Cruise. Hence her hesitation to peel out with TiVo.