October 28, 2004

Who I am and What I be

1. What is your full name?

Carol Ann (redacted!)

2. What is your birthday and how old are you?

September 19th, I’m 25

3. What’s your hometown?

I was born in Philadelphia, but grew up in Wildwood, NJ

4. Where do you currently live?

Mays Landing New Jersey, which is actually exactly equidistant between the two.

5. What’s your living situation? (live alone, live at home, roommates, etc.)

My sister recently bought a house and I pay her some money to live there.

6. Do you have any pets?

2 cats. Rufus and The Ging

7. What are you allergic to?

Percocet. More like PUKE-O-cet for me.

8. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?

Team America

9. What is your favorite song of the moment?

I’m super-rusty on my music skillz these days, so it’s probably a radio jingle. East Coast Roofing and Siding? Coast Tile & Marble Supply? Who can pick??

10. What is your favorite meal to cook?

Spaghetti & Meatballs

11. Who is your TV girlfriend/boyfriend?

My hetero TV boyfriend might have to be the guy who plays SuperBoy on Smallville. My gay TV boyfriend is currently Willie from the Real World Philadelphia.

12. What do you do for a living?

I work for a radio group in the sales department. I write make powerpoint presentations….and really anything that requires a computer. I like to think of myself as special teams. I fixed a phone today.

13. What do you wish you did for a living?

I want to work for a think tank.

14. If you won the lottery, what would be your first big-ticket purchase?

Probably a car.

15. What time is bed time?
Usually around 11pm unless it’s a good episode of Howard Stern on E! Then it’s 11:30pm.

16. Coke or Pepsi?
Come on now. Pepsi!

17. What’s the best Halloween costume you ever wore/made?
Last year we were the Seven Duffs. I consider it to be my greatest costumed achievement.
18. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Twenty minutes or so.

19. What is your favorite insult?
What a douche!
20. What was one belief you had as a child that you now know to be preposterous and completely silly?
Takes it out, puts it away, and that’s the way we play the game.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I knew you had a middle name. Marie..I must tell my secret too. My real middle name is Mutumbo Wattanobi. My friends at college have the strangest desire to change my middle name to Ann. Whatever as long as my first name isn't Karen.
Yipes!

Carol Ann said...

I also have a confession: Marie isn't my real middle name. I don't have one! Marie is my confirmation name. But, being cursed with a two-name first name, my mom didn't think it necessary to give me a middle name. I was insanely jealous of people with middle names so I re-upped with the Catholic church just so I could get a confirmation (re: fake middle) name. I had every saint that there ever was to choose from for my confirmation name and for some reason I picked Marie. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't go with Guenevere.