February 8, 2015

Leslie Journal: Feb 8, 2015

Diet Mt. Dews Consumed: 
1 as of 8:51am, but several chilled and at the ready, along with Keurig coffee to tackle the day
Weight: More than Zoey Deschanel, but less than Meghan Trainor
Bangs: Inactive
Time passed since Mom visit: 6 months and counting

A Cry for Help:
The same filling that has already been filled three times is out yet again. I can’t help but think this tooth just wants to be out of my mouth. I know teeth have feelings, but could a tooth be suicidal?  

On pants:
They are all entirely too snug, and I want to live in yoga apparel. Too bad I hate stretching. 
I hate pants. 

Ridin’ Dirty:
Sally Pontiac needs so much routine maintenance it’s not even funny. If only cars could be held together by love and intense prayer. 

Battle Royale (with Cheese):
Major shakeups on the job front are presenting opportunities to move a new direction or stay the course. Oh Captain, my captain I wish I had more time.  How do you convince someone with one foot out the door to stay? Can you? Is it time to grow up? Do we ever have job security???? 

No comments: