March 15, 2013

Leslie Journal 3.15.2013

Diet Mt. Dews Consumed: 2 (as of 10:00 am. - we're cooking with pure gasoline today people)
Weight: More than Jennifer Hudson, but less than Kim Kardashian with child
Bangs: Inactive
Length of Mom Visit: 3 months

A Cry for Help
I pulled a filling out of my back teeth with a Rollo. It was written up in this manner on my chart: "Patient presented with oral pain after consuming a pack of Rollos." Cavities hurt like a m*fer. In my defense I'm an avid brusher and flosser - but I will woman up and say: Hi, I'm Leslie and I am a candy/soda fiend. The appointment has been made for this to be fixed, but if you see me with sticky chocolate candies, please save me from myself.

On colored pants:
My cobalt blue skinny jeans are amazingly comfy. My ass has found it's habitat.

Ridin' Dirty:
Sitting in court for four hours attempting to void a ticket for expired inspection is a humbling experience. You will meet the finest your city has to offer. You may also meet your newest friend, Quixota with a cheek piercing and hot pink hair who thinks you smell great and your real friend who is a lawyer may see you in court sitting very low in the seat as you try to dissappear from embarrassment. Not that this happened to me. ;)

Battle Royale (with Cheese):
The Cookout restaurant chain is building it's latest Norfolk offering directly across from Doumars. This could get ugly...or really freaking fantastic. I shall report my news findings on both as research is conducted.

No comments: