November 29, 2012

Thursday Randoms..

On television:
I've given up on HIMYM. I don't care who the mother is anymore. Fans deserve to meet this woman and fall in love with her too - and I don't mean yellow umbrellas or side shots of calves. Good Luck Ted Mosby - I've moved on to Sons of Anarchy and Ben and Kate. Peace out crappy show!
 
On resurgence:
Eating dry cereal while drinking light beer in my pajamas (by 5:30 pm) is a failure. 4 Jars of pickles is unacceptable. Why do I keep buying Ragu and Salsa? I do not know.
 
On friends moving:
Whomever you are..I'm NOT happy you are leaving. Ever.
 
On use of the word "intimate":
If using this in conjunction with a party over 5 people..(and especially over 50 people!) - I'm going to just come out and say it's not "intimate" anymore.
 
On compliments (or Little Debbie Cherry Cordials):
MORE PLEASE. APPLY LIBERALLY.
 
On decisions that impact your future:
There are occasions that call for you to look upon your target audience before you speak/act/post and contemplate how it will impact your future..I'm sure Joan of Arc contemplated this before becoming a human marshmallow.
 
And finally...
Christmas is making great strides to take down Halloween in the Leslie's favorite holiday unofficial contest. Step aside turkey, tinsel coming through.
 

No comments: