July 15, 2012

July Gratitude Journal

I'm going to attempt to chronicle some of the things that I'm happy about versus bitching all the time for awhile here. Heavens knows we all have enough crap to deal with on the regular.


July 13th 
Today I jumped my first car battery. So I'm happy for iphone and it's easy step by step how to. Here's hoping I never have to change a tire(!).


I'm happy for friends who have decided to "live their truths" and wish them luck on the boldness to do so. 

I'm thrilled that G is down in New Orleans making travel plans and trips and hopefully eating all things Cajun with her sister and having a blast.

I'm also happy that a big surprise doesn't in fact need to be an atomic bomb of one all the time - i.e. pregnancy, divorce, pending nuptials. It can indeed be an epic "arm covering tattoo" who keeps it concealed for well over a week (nice one Magic Miller!). ........And it most definitely can be a long lost little (not so little) brother standing at your doorstep after 4+ years and his new wife ..who makes herself at home when she couldn't be farther from hers..and makes it extremely easy to like her. :)

The complete set!

No comments: