May 10, 2012

The Best Week(ish) Ever!! April 30 - May 10

You b***chs are wearing me out! (but I think I like it). 
LOGAN'S
This is place is yummy and you can get alot of food and drinks for $20. Why oh why (?!) have I overlooked the restaurants right outside of my own house! WW startup postponed again.

ART SHOW
My boss hosts a yearly pottery sale in her back yard and lets some of her peeps join in the fun. To be honest, I didn't know what to "sell" so I wasn't as prepared. I didn't actively market this to my entire friend group for the same reason.  Many of my pieces are just commissioned for your own purposes so it's weird trying to sell something I've drawn for myself.  For the next sale - I'll be alot more structured and much more inviting.  Readiness. I can haz this!
Many of these pieces are still for sale!
CINCO DE MAYO
I had company! I mean real drink making, movie watching, college margarita mixing guests. Which brings me to Tequila which you should not drink the night before....

A COLOR ME RAD RACE
.....see the picture...it was like that except for the actual running which was like a herd of wet humans tromping through a mud bog. Some mental notes: Getting messy like kindergarden = fun.  Trying to get any kinda of speed through the horde/tiny mud path = not so much. Running post tequila..not good.
Damn Hippies.


WINNING
We won our SECOND softball game. Technically it was a tie, but we did NOT lose.  It's just that both teams WON. And that's some real knowledge I'm dropping. My concise recap: their girls walked, our girls hit (real women hit...and look pretty doing it).  Our guys hit (50% into the hands of some guy with magnetic gloves or taking steroids). 

Up next: Profiles in Dopeness - Mother's Day Edition..

 

No comments: