January 19, 2009

Sundays






I was going to write a blog about the start of my January. Early into it I realized - that basically I was complaining how one person's state the obvious outlook had made me grouchy with their bad vibes gamma rays. A happy hour, two weeks, and a phone call from G later and I think I know what I gotta do to resurrect my 2009 from the garbage.

So with this simple blog (that probably should've went to lavaponyland) thus begins my foray into sequential art.

The journey of a thousand pages will begin with a simple recap of my 2nd Favorite Day of the week.

3 comments:

Carol Ann said...

My Sunday policy includes not leaving my pajamas & the understanding that I may fall back to sleep at any time & no one will call me out for being a lazy piece; even if it's only been two hours since I woke up.

I do, however craft on Sundays, sometimes. Yesterday while masochistically watching the Eagles game, I made 4 beaded badge holder thingies. I call them lanyards, but some people act like I just tossed out a word in Farsi when I say that, so I'm forced to call them badge holder thingies (and usually make a hand motion to denote NECKLACE) so as not to be confused with a little plastic thingie that actually houses your badge.

Sorry. It's Monday now & my brain hasn't caught up. Love, love, love this series. Will you do one for me for bedtime? I will give you the sequence of activities...

Leslie said...

This blog entry was dedicated to you, for just listening to me ramble last week.

I'll do it. You write the splurps. LOL

Shei said...

This is really great illo. You should def do this regularly.

(No...don't sleep!)