June 20, 2008

The "Carol-Ann"/Duck Captioning

I read G's comment to Aflac (which had absolutely nothing to do with ducks) and thought I would contest her statement to Bobby G's sandwiches.

I will state that if I had a time machine, I would go back in time 7 years to the ODU wine shop and order "The Carol-Ann". This sandwich taught me that yes bread is important, there are other meats besides turkey, and sandwich can be topped with sauces not just mayo.

After about 4 visits of following G and just saying - "I'll have what she just said."
I went in alone by myself and just looked puzzled at the selections (as I never actually paid attention to what went on G's sandwiches). After letting me try and guess, the guy just said -- "you want what your friend gets right?" and then "What's her name?". Hence the Carol Anne was born.

Interestingly enough my duck picture which I showed off at Happy Hour seemed to bring up other intriguing topics. Do ducks like milk? Do ducks have a tongue? Will ducks slurp at milk in a bowl? What are the ducks names? What are their feelings on smoking?

So readers I offer another challenge - caption those ducks!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

or not.
hahhahahahhahahah
lol