April 16, 2008

just for fun




This cartoon is in absolutely no way a political statement or a support/dis of any candidate.

I listen to the Howard Stern show each day, and of late, the sound effect employed by Mr. Eric "Fred" Norris that cracks my shit up the most is the one I drew this picture in honor of.

I guess it Obama's current/former minister, Reverend Wright, exclaiming "Obama is a long-legged mack daddy!", which Fred will slip in whenever Mr. Obama comes up in conversation or when Robin is reading a news story about him.

Anyway, I've been trying to fiddle with my Bamboo more, and the idea of a pimp running for president is kind of amusing. I am very proud of myself for drawing this completely from scratch, aside from using a shape for the belt buckle, and some doofy font for the actual quote--which I realize I f'ed up (he just says "long-leg").

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if some people sent me some suggestions for other things to draw. Song lyrics (an old past time), random notions, household objects, etc.

**Update: In the great tradition of my personal lack of journalistic skillz, it wasn't Reverend Wright that called him a long-leg mack daddy, it was a different guy called Reverend Manning.

3 comments:

Kellette said...

impressive, I like it!

b rendan said...

Neat! Can you draw a picture of me on the moon with a big sign that says, "Free pizza for everyone!"
Thank you.

Oh! And C.A. what about that nasty fight about redneck cheerleader girls in FLA! i didn't post that video! you should be proud of me! haha, j/k.

Anonymous said...

Doode, you messed up the quote because good grammar just comes naturally to you!

I like the artwork, very nice.