December 12, 2007

Chismoso/Peligroso

(translated as gossip/nasty trashy..)

It stinks having writer’s block and artist’s block. The sad thing is I’m not at any loss for events, they’re there - back to back all things ranging from fun, to morose, to fantastic, to tedium.

What I have been doing alot of is: watching Spongebob marathons with LJ, slogging through powerpoints, arguing over whether to use plastic or sticker name badges, and explaining to my mom the difference between voicemails and the answering machine - and using my remaining smart power left to read GOSSIP BLOGS. Which btw, are neither informative or lately even funny.

How much Britney can one take? And how many ways to conjugate the word V*gina? Does the paparazzi find ANYone other than David Beckham to be attractive? And why so many crotch shots, arm-pit stains, and hair extension photographs --- what an un-noble job..following people around taking pictures of sweat.

This entry is going nowhere -- but I’m a little calmer now after seeing Boobney’s pink wig out on the town for the hundredth time.

Send me that time warp art G, I think I’m ready to go back.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be spending your time reading TWOP not gossip columns.

Shame.

Carol Ann said...

I've BEng trying to quit vacuos gossip blogs. The first step was taking the fepugnant Perez Hilton off my feed reader after his stupid no-HTML knowing ass had a very not-safe-for-work picture of Danny Bonaduce's cocktail weiner.

Carol Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol Ann said...

please excuse my broken English.iPhone has a grammar all it's own.

Carol Ann said...

Ok, having gotten myself to an actual computer, I find my iPhone comment sort of amusing. I vote that "fepugnant" be made a new word, officially. As in, "fucking repugnant". Cause that's what Perez Hilton is.

Anonymous said...

I second the nomination of fepugnant as a word. It is fantabulous!

That is also what Paris Hilton is....

Leslie said...

fepugnant on the table..seconded and approved!

Fepugnant shall join mer, pony, tombeer as official OEF lingo.