April 24, 2007

Who doesn't need a pan flute?

I recently was discussing Treo and Q phones with one of my friends the other day. My big argument was that the whole purpose of a phone was to talk to someone who was away from you. Which you can't essentially do if the speakers are replaced with keys and the earpiece is some funky chip (bluetooth) which only picks up background noices, wind blowing, and static.

So imagine my joy when I watched this jewel on Conan the other night.



Iphone - it's everything.

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

I used to really want a Treo or Blackberry or whatever...but I'm trying to simply my life, not complicate it. I just want my phone to be able to make & receive calls.

And be a calculator.

And an alarm clock.

That is all.

Leslie said...

I have an ipod for music. I have a computer for internet. And I like it that way. I'm like you. My razr is cute, stylish, and while I can connect to the internet, listen to music and watch movies. I chose not to because it's so small it hurts my eyes, ears, and head.

It's great at the tip thing and the alarm clock. Too good at the alarm clock thing.. Let's just say it's been thrown a few times.