March 23, 2006

Right now

All I really wanna do is eat M&M's, drink my trusty Mt.Dew, and ponder the meaning of song lyrics.

What am I thinking about - Tom Cruise and why he's suddenly turned into such a tool. It's just not right to censor South Park episodes so Tom Cruise doesn't get offended. I didn't see M.I. 2, only watched half of M.I. 1 and just can't believe that with his recent shenanigans (ahem thank you Hench for reintroducing fabulous word back into my life) that anyone is going to see his next craptavaganza.

Trey and Matt are right, he didn't complain when they were joking OTHER religions.

I met a real douchebag of a human at the YMCA the other night. Literally, a total stranger walked up to me - handed me her 1 year old daughter? and asked me if I could watch her for an hour. Leaving me standing there with a Dasani, and Ipod, and a lingering doubt of the new generation of parents. Ugh.

Strangely happy to see "That 70's Show" calling it quits. No lead characters that people love equals no viewers. Gah - reminds me of when they only showed SMG's hair on an episode of Angel. Writers if you can't get the real Buffy on there no one wants to see some random lady in a Buffy wig. BOO.

A funny conv. went down last night between me and a friend - demonstrating the need for conversation segues.
We were originally talking about pepperoni and an episode of this Seasons real world.
(If I knew how to do a hyper linky I'd clue you in..but just not there yet.)

Friend: So they were using pepporoni to describe those??!
Me: Yep, gross but funny.
Friend: What perfume are you wearing? Are you wearing it? Well??
Me: ummm...
Friend: well are you?
Me: what pepperoni? uh, yeah you like it..it's by Hormel.
Friend: I meant SJP.

Sadly a minute or so passed between realization that we were no longer talking about food.

Well off to attempt a real life "friending" of sorts.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh man - Hide and Seek is such a good song. It's by Imogen Heap. If you haven't heard it..hear it. And listen until you get it.

Shameless music plug..bam!

Hench said...

Doode, I was in Targetl ast night and that song came on the 180 TVs that they have on the wall....I was super-excited.

Carol Ann said...

Hide & Seek came on the radio (Sirius) last night as I was cleaning up my room so I was singing along, and Uma was super-intrigued. She kept leaning her head to each side trying to understand the weid noises I was making.

Leslie said...

I was trying to picture you singing the song acapella - and then i tried it realized that I was not Imogen Heap and buried face in pillow. Man, I guess the only ticket I'll sell to my concert is to me.