September 11, 2008

COME TO MY PARTY SATURDAY :)


Click on image to enlarge....
Attention OEF Readers (but just the ones that actually like me..)
SHAMELESS PROMOTION LIKE MACY GRAY AT THE GRAMMYS!!

I'm celebrating my Birthday with several friends (you may know) at Baxters, this Saturday from 9 to whenever.....

It's casual..think Happy Hour on Saturday. I'd love to see some peeps that haven't came out in awhile. Presence not "presents" is all that I'd like. Buying me or one of the other virgos a shot would be fantastic, but not required.

All zodiac signs are welcome, but extra hugs should be given for those who have August and Sept. Bdays.

Air Hugs!
Lavapony....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry i wasn't able to make it...as you know...babies seem to hinder going-out as often as I'd like. ;)
Hope it was fun! Love the drawings!!

Anonymous said...

It's okay! I totally understand, I actually felt guilty twice over for taking Tiesha from her babies!

:) It was fun. There was some stalking and some bathroom hiding. But I was happy!

-LP